Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fart, Fart, and Fart

Since my sister and I are now both bloggers, and you all may see comments she and I write to each other, I think we need to get something out in the open. She and I, plus my best friend, all have the same nickname- Fart. As in, "Hey Fart, what did you do today?" Or, "Hey fart, awesome blog!" And, "Hey fart, did you talk to Fart?" Occasionally, my best friend Fart gets called Little Fart. But usually, there surprisingly little confusion.


This nickname started disturbingly late in life. I could understand if it was when we were seven and thought farting was really funny (wait, I still kind of do). But this started my freshman year of high school. Fart is actually the nickname of a nickname- Little Fart and I started calling each other Fartknocker. Soon that became Fart. And then somehow, my sister wound up as Fart.

I think there may have been a cat named Fartknocker. Or maybe that was Knucklehead. While we earned points in originality, I wouldn't say class was our strong point.

6 comments:

John Deere Mom said...

I wonder (oh, thank you for changing your comment box) if other people find this post as funny as I did. Because I am cracking up. And I think it was Knucklehead...but I feel like he was involved somehow.

Anonymous said...

I hope your husband isn't going to be a protologist named Dr. Fart!

P.S. Welcome to Bloggyville! :)

miri68 said...

Welcome to blog land. It's kinda fun, huh? I loved your Thurs 13, I might have to start that..... catch ya later!

Finding Normal said...

Funny!

absurdly yours said...

Thats hillarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL My husband calls the kids fartnockers...among other things;) LOL I prefer fartnockers to numbnutz anyday! HAHA